3D orthopedic insole
Customize your insoles with all standard podiatry corrections based on your diagnosis.
Charasteristics Assets of our 3D insoles
Ask for a sample
Scientific studies on the therapeutic effects of our insoles, in collaboration with the public laboratory of biomechanics of the IFSTTAR and the medical faculty of Aix-Marseille.
Customisation of treatment with unmatched precision and repeatability, for an adapted response to the diagnosis and better compliance with treatment.
Time saving in the making of insoles, allowing the care of more patients
3D insoles for all types of patients pathology
ScientiFeet insoles are suitable for all types of patients and pathologies :
- ATHLETES : Lighter, more dynamic soles for better performance.
- SENIORS : Comfortable and deformity-friendly insoles.
- LONG-TERM DISABILITY :Insoles that comply with legislation and the ALD protocol.
- CHILDREN : Stimulating and correcting insoles that evolve throughout growth.
- DIABETIC FOOT : Optimization of the discharge zones for a better distribution of the supports
- LOW FOOTWEAR VOLUME : Thinner corrective insoles, adapted to a low footwear volume.