3D modeling application
Create your insoles with the intuitive ScientiFeet application
The ScientiFeet web application is accessible from any computer with an Internet connection for simple and universal access.
As a result, it allows you to create your 3D insoles almost everywhere. From the patient’s foot scan, orthotics modeling is done in just a few minutes. Orthotics are generated perfectly to the shape of the foot and their cells are parameterized in a few clicks in 14 zones to induce precise corrections to the patient.
In addition to the cell settings, you can make any standard chiropody corrections based on your diagnosis.
Available features :
- Choice of the template according to the size and the width of the shoe
- Choice of thickness to adapt to all patients
- Parameterization of the 14 zones on 7 levels of rigidities
- Addition of sub-capital elements configurable in thickness
- Control of the drawing of the collar line
- Choice of finish in the heel
- Sole orientation for varus or valgus correction
- Adding podiatry items
- Control of the vault height
Above all, our application is updated very regularly and you will continue to enjoy new features